Job Title: Project Officer
Status: Part time, for a fixed period (by the end of July) with possibility of extension until the end of 2019
Submit until: 20/05/2019
EPAPSY in collaboration with UNHCR is implementing a project in Attica and Thessaloniki that focuses on the provision of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) integrated services to refugees/asylum seekers in the accommodation scheme as part of the ESTIA programme, as well as capacity building to strengthening the role of health operators and Mental Health professionals in the delivery of MHPSS at urban area level.
- To perform the screening of the referral requests
- To respond to Attica's mobile team administrative requests (liaise with accommodation actors, support with timesheets, stationary and follow up case note database, etc.)
- To collaborate with the Field Coordinator in Thessaloniki about administrative requests
- To support the Senior Management Team (SMT) to organize trainings
- To collaborate with SMT about project activities and deliverables
Required qualifications and skills
- A university degree in social sciences is required
- A Master in public health, protection, human rights, international development is a plus.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in similar positions in local and/or INGOs
- Experience working within the field of mental health is highly valued.
Required professional skills
- Problem solving skills
- Monitoring and evaluation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within different cultural environments
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- Excellent English and Greek communication skills (both oral and written)
- Fluency in Arabic/Farsi/Sorani is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fulfilled Military Obligations (male candidates)
- Valid driving license
EPAPSY is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply. We also strongly encourage applicants from Migrant and Refugee communities.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and due to the urgency of the position, EPAPSY has the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.