Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Status: Full Time, for a fixed period (by the end of April) with possibility of extension until the end of 2020
Submit until: 10/2/2020
EPAPSY in collaboration with UNHCR is running a project in Attica and Thessaloniki that focuses on the provision of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) integrated services to refugees/asylum seekers in the accommodation scheme as part of the ESTIA programme, as well as capacity building to strengthening the role of health operators and Mental Health professionals in the delivery of MHPSS at urban area level.
- Maintain up to date all financial records
- Assists with the processing of payments and other financial tasks
- Submit and reconcile expense reports to Project Manager
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Organize travel arrangements
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Coordinate office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
Required qualifications and skills
- A University degree in a relevant subject such as financial sciences
- At least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Experience working within the field of mental health is highly valued.
Required professional skills
- Coordination and management skills
- Monitoring and evaluation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within different cultural environments
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- Excellent English and Greek communication skills (both oral and written)
- Fluency in Arabic/Farsi/Sorani is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fulfilled Military Obligations (male candidates)
EPAPSY is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply. We also strongly encourage applicants from Migrant and Refugee communities.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and due to the urgency of the position, EPAPSY has the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.