Job Advert for EPAPSY: Psychiatrist (submit until 20/3/2020)
Submit until: 20/3/2020
Job Title: Psychiatrist
Status: Part time, for a fixed period (by the end of April) with possibility of extension until the end of 2020
EPAPSY in collaboration with UNHCR is running a project in Attica and Thessaloniki that focuses on the provision of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) integrated services to refugees/asylum seekers in the accommodation scheme as part of the ESTIA programme, as well as capacity building to strengthening the role of health operators and Mental Health professionals in the delivery of MHPSS at urban area level.
- Psychiatric assessment in adults
- Psychiatric treatment (prescribing, monitoring and follow-up of medication, psychiatric support to patients and their family)
- Assessment of needs, capacities and risks for each patient in cooperation with the other professionals of the multidisciplinary team
- Using and completing evaluation forms, and if necessary, completing other forms that may be required
- Cooperating with the patient and the important others involved in order to form a care plan with, achievable, realistic goals and reviewing it at regular intervals
- Responsibility for implementing and following up the care plan
- Visiting the beneficiaries at home or in community space or in hospitals if needed in the region of Thessaloniki
- Communicating with other professionals and institutions involved in the care of the patient, always with the consent of the patient and/or his/her family
- Participation in clinical supervision
- Participation in educational/training programs and seminars in the context of the partnership with the UNHCR
- Ethics, Confidentiality, Privacy: Respects the ethics regarding protection of personal data, confidentiality and medical secrecy.
EPAPSY is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to the urgency of recruitment, EPAPSY reserves the right to complete the process even before the deadline for CV submissions.