Job Title: Farsi speaker Interpreter
Status: Full Time, for a fixed period (by the end of July) with possibility of extension until the end of 2020
Submit until: 24-6-2020
EPAPSY in collaboration with UNHCR is going to implement a project in Thessaloniki that focuses on the provision of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) integrated services to refugees/asylum seekers in the accommodation scheme as part of the ESTIA programme, as well as capacity building to strengthening the role of health operators and Mental Health professionals in the delivery of MHPSS at urban area level.
· To provide accurate interpretation.
· To be cooperative, patient and able to treat beneficiaries.
· To communicate accurately the content and style of oral.
· To cooperate with patience and respect with the person / s to ensure that there is a good communication and that the people understand all the discussions and procedures.
· To collaborate with all members of the rest of the team and participate in supervision and team meetings.
Required qualifications and skills
· Fluent in Farsi
· Fluent in Greek
· At least 2 years previous professional experience
· Experience working within the field of Mental Health and/or Public Health is highly valued.
· Basic computer skills
· Basic knowledge of internet means of communication
· Valid driving license is a plus
EPAPSY is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities and from vulnerable and disadvantaged groups are strongly encouraged to apply. We also strongly encourage applicants from Migrant and Refugee communities.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.