Job Title: Field Coordinator
Status: Full Time, for a fixed period until 31/12/2020
Submit until: 07/08/2020
EPAPSY in collaboration with UNHCR is implementing a project in Thessaloniki that focuses on the provision of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) integrated services to refugees/asylum seekers in the accommodation scheme as part of the ESTIA programme, as well as capacity building to strengthening the role of health operators and Mental Health professionals in the delivery of MHPSS at urban area level.
- Coordinate the team
- Ensure that project’s deliverables are on time (data collection and appropriate reports)
- Act as a focal point of contact in all matters pertinent to the EPAPSY’s project in urban area of Thessaloniki.
- Represent EPAPSY in relevant working groups and meetings.
- Establish collaborations with the stakeholders of the project (accommodation partners, actors in the MHPSS field and public mental health care, etc.)
- Collaborate with Project Manager of the project for guidance/support and permission about project performance and activities, financial aspects, etc.
- Participate to clinical supervisions
- Schedule and coordinate the team meetings (biweekly)
- Supports the team in the preparation of the weekly/monthly activities
Required qualifications and skills
- A university degree in social sciences is required
- A Master in public health, protection, human rights, international development is a plus.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in management positions and/or NGOs
- Experience working within the field of mental health is highly valued.
Required professional skills
- Coordination and management skills
- Monitoring and evaluation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within different cultural environments
- Ability to work as part of a team and demonstrate flexibility, motivation, and maturity
- Excellent English and Greek communication skills (both oral and written)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)